Honeywell showcased solutions designed to help create safer and more sustainable buildings, cities and communities at the 24th edition of Intersec on 17 January at The Dubai World Trade Centre
Honeywell showcased its latest security, life safety and sustainability-focused solutions that help organisations in the UAE and the wider region meet ever-evolving needs, including improving occupant well-being, meeting energy efficiency goals, and changing the way occupants experience a building. Its technologies are enabling the digital transformation of smart communities and facilities in key industry sectors such as data centres, healthcare, airports, critical infrastructure and commercial real estate, amongst others.
Phil Daniell, vice president and general manager, Honeywell Building Technologies, Middle East, Turkey and Africa, commented, “Sustainability is at the top of the agenda for governments and organisations across the region. Honeywell is ready now to help organisations to meet their sustainability goals, while also providing a safer, more secure and improved building experience.”
Featured Honeywell technologies can:
Reduce the Environmental Impact of Buildings While Improving the Occupant Experience
• Honeywell Buildings Sustainability Manager powered by Honeywell Forge: A suite of ready now solutions that help building owners and operators meet two pressing, yet often conflicting, objectives – optimising a building’s indoor air quality while still reducing its environmental impact – with the aim of helping to meet carbon reduction goals.
• Honeywell Datacentre Manager: A vendor-agnostic solution that integrates situational site-level awareness of both critical information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) data, helping optimise uptime, reduce human error and increase operator efficiency.
• Honeywell City Suite: An artificial intelligence-enabled IoT platform that integrates data from critical city infrastructure systems such as traffic, streetlights, environment, emergency services, public safety and security, and utilities into a single, unified view.
Provide Better Situation Awareness and Staff Productivity with Integrated Security Solutions
• Pro-Watch Integrated Security Suite: A single, powerful and intelligent solution that gives organisations enhanced situational awareness and command of their security systems through the seamless integration of video and access control solutions. New features allow security operators to access incident reports with evidence attachments. Operators can also manage both access and video control through a unified mobile app.
Make Fire and Life Safety Systems Easier to Install, Commission and Maintain
• Honeywell Connected Life Safety Services: A cloud-based platform that delivers an enhanced fire safety service while maximising performance efficiencies. Also on display will be integrated Fire and Life Safety devices designed to serve virtually any building, from the simplest to the most complex.
Protect Critical Infrastructures
Honeywell’s Cybersecurity solutions for buildings: As buildings become more digital and organisations embrace increasingly connected environments, strong cybersecurity strategies have become paramount. As a trusted solution provider and industry leader in cybersecurity, Honeywell takes a holistic approach to cybersecurity audits, helping mitigate potential damage to finances, operations, and reputation by implementing targeted security controls.